Microsoft released the Lync Room System 15.10 update on June 2nd 2014. We have applied it to our demo SRS-M using Windows updates without any problems. Here’s the info from the Microsoft Technote
Issues that the update resolves
This update makes the following fixes to Lync Room System issues:
- Adds functionality to improve the content capture experience for a computer that is always connected in the Lync Room System.
- Fixes an issue in which Lync Room System does not display recurring meetings until Lync Room System restarts.
- Fixes an issue to increase the zone of action of the tabs on the console.
- Fixes an issue in which later searches do not start at the top of the results set when you invite participants.
- Fixes several issues that occur in a large meeting and the default display views.
- Fixes an issue in which the positions of the language bar changes after you change languages.
- Fixes an issue in which you cannot start a whiteboard when the I’m a Whiteboard option option is selected from the front of room screens.
- Adds functionality that enables the Lync Room System administrative web portal to support a different user principal name (UPN) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
Lync Room System is stuck to a “joining conference room to meeting” message when you join a Lync meeting
Additionally, the update resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
Update for Lync Room System: April 2014
Description of the Lync Room System update: January 2014
Additional information can be found on the Smart Website http://knowledgebase.force.com/articles/PRODUCT_NOTIFICATION/Summary-of-SMART-Room-System-for-Microsoft-Lync-software-updates?q=Smart+15.09&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1