Polycom RealPresence Group 500
Powerful video collaboration for group conferences in a sleek design that is simple to use.
The Polycom RealPresence Group 500 solution is ideal for conference rooms and other collaborative environments, from small meeting rooms to larger rooms with dual screens. Powerful video and audio performance and interactive content collaboration bring users closer together and drive meaningful conversation for geographically dispersed teams. The compact, sleek design is easily hidden out of sight, keeping your rooms clutter-free.
Effectively sharing and collaborating with content across disparate teams is critical. With the Polycom RealPresence Group 500 solution there are multiple ways to share and collaborate, allowing each team to use the method most suited to their needs and style. From whiteboarding, to annotating, to sharing applications and programs on a computer or tablet–all can be included as part of a comprehensive, collaborative video session.
Conference rooms come in all shapes and sizes, but it is important to deliver a great experience for all participants, no matter the size of the room. The Polycom RealPresence Group 500 solution offers flexible options that ensure that all participants can see and be seen, no matter where they are sitting.
- Polycom EagleEye Producer uses innovative facial-tracking algorithms to accurately frame all room participants, or focus on the person speaking—whichever you prefer, eliminating the “bowling alley” view that is all too common in video calls
- For a more immersive feel, Polycom EagleEye Director II offers the highest performance speaker tracking experience, transmitting facial expressions and body language for higher impact and more productive video collaboration
- The Polycom EagleEye IV camera offers brilliant visual clarity, 12x or 4x zoom and an optional wide-angle lens adapter, capturing everyone clearly even in odd shaped rooms
- For smaller rooms, the Polycom EagleEye Acoustic camera takes just seconds to mount on a flat-panel display and delivers excellent 1080p image quality
Use the optional built-in multipoint to host video calls with up to 6 participants in HD quality. Included support for dual monitors helps participants see everything more clearly for meetings with greater impact. For a turnkey solution, Polycom RealPresence Medialign solutions deliver the industry’s best video collaboration with an innovative, modern design that deploys anywhere in minutes.
- Simple to use, with one-touch dial from the integrated calendar and the Skype for Business interface on the optional RealPresence Touch
- Flexible, interactive content collaboration so distant teams can work more closely together
- High-performance video and content quality so everyone can view and share without compromise
- Simple installation and compact design for quick and easy deployment
- Right-size the solution to meet the needs of each individual conference room with flexible camera and accessory options for the best user experience and cost effective deployment
Polycom CX5100 Unified Conference Station
This USB-only conference station delivers a 360-degree video camera experience, 1080p active speaker tracking with Microsoft Skype for Business and astounding voice quality and clarity.
The Polycom CX5100 Unified Conference Station delivers a unique HD voice and video collaboration experience in Skype for Business environments.
The CX5100 provides remote participants with 1080p HD active-speaker video that automatically tracks the flow of conversation. It also adds a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the conference room. Meetings are more productive and participants are clearly heard with Polycom’s legendary HD Voice technology, now featuring a dynamic audio range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz.
- Reduce training costs with simple USB plug-and-play functionality that requires little or no training
- Users connect a USB cable to their laptop and use the Skype for Business client they already know—no remote required
- Lower support costs and realize a better ROI with increased room usage for collaboration
- 360° HD 1080p USB camera with active speaker detection
- Active speaker and panoramic video stream output
- 6m (20 foot) microphone pickup range
- 160 Hz – 22kHz audio processing
- Optimized for use with Skype for Business clients and Polycom MSR series
- Supports PC and Mac Skype for Business clients
- Backward compatible with Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 (720p)
- Add “around-the-table” video conferencing to Office 365 Skype for Business Online
Optional extension microphones are available. The CX5100 is a “USB only” solution. Customers who desire stand-alone SIP conference phone capability in addition to USB camera and audio connectivity should consider the CX5500.