SMART Room System for Microsoft Skype for Business
Transform your meetings with the Smart Room System for Skype for Business.
An integrated, turn-key hardware solution, it combines SMART’s industry-leading interactive displays with Skype for Business to enable rich audio, video and data collaboration. This helps to provide inspired and creative ways to collaborate, engaging every meeting participant and enabling them to contribute ideas.
Leveraging Skype for Business
Enhance your investment in Skype for Business by expanding it into the meeting room. You won’t need to invest in conflicting infrastructure and your users will be able to work within a familiar user interface. And with three different Smart interactive display sizes available, you can tailor your solution to each room.
More effective collaboration
Evolve from traditional video conferencing to fully immersive collaborative meetings by enabling comprehensive data interaction. Participants can be seen and heard, but are also able interact with the content being discussed. This ensures that they stay engaged and are able to fully contribute to the conversation.
The familiar, inviting design of SMART’s interactive displays encourages use by making interaction with digital content a natural experience. You can use your finger to interact with content, pick up a pen and write over it in your choice of colour and use your palm to erase.
- An integrated solution – all of the room components are designed to work together which simplifies installation, support and ensures the components function as a single system.
- Systems designed for any room – six system sizes (see below) for rooms designed for 2 to 16 people and ranging from 100 to 300 square feet.
- Proximity detection – the SMART display will automatically turn on when it detects motion in the room, saving energy costs when not in use.
- Wide angle camera – 109 degree field of view allowing remote users to see the entire room without the need for pan/tilt/zoom functionality.
- Object awareness – the SMART display automatically detects a finger or a pen and allows users to erase ink with their palm.
- Administrative console – the large 11″ room control console lets users change the screen layout, display presentation content and email notes at the end of the meeting.
- Skype for Business interface – users who know Skype for Business will find it easy and intuitive to use the SMART Room System.
- Support for scheduled or ad hoc meetings – supports the ability to start ad hoc whiteboarding sessions or to set up scheduled meetings. Either meeting starts with just the touch of a button.
Find out more by downloading the SMART SRS Factsheet.
Six Sizes – Choose the system that will provide the best experience for each of your meeting rooms
SMART Room System – Extra Small (1 x 55″ Display) – £12,749.00