The summer months have been busier than ever for us. We have been continuing our projects with existing clients as well as meeting with and working for new clients. It’s been a busy but exciting couple of months!
Keeping you up-to-date on what’s been going on in our world, here’s a brief round-up of July/August 2014. If you’d like to know more of what we’re up to, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Upgrade for London based customer of OCS 2007 R2 to Lync 2013. The OCS installation was fully utilising Enterprise Voice with extensive use of remote working. Environment also contained Polycom CX5000’s, CX300’s, Snom handsets, Polycom HDX7000 and Audiocodes Mediant Gateway. Migration was achieved with minimal disruption to users and OCS environment decommissioned and removed.
- Installation of Gamma Sip trunk proof of concept for City based customer running Lync 2013. 1plex continue to support customer through evaluation testing with decision on Global deployment due in September.
- Purchased a 55″ Smart interactive screen to add to our demo facility – This screen is mobile and is available for customers to evaluate – if you are interested in an on-site demo/evaluation please get in touch.
- Installation of Audiocodes Mediant Gateway and configuration of Enterprise voice for local Cambridgeshire based School.
- Worked with a number of customers integrating Polycom HDX video conference systems into Lync
- Added Phoenix Octopus PA system to our hardware offering which we’ve used successfully in large meeting spaces where professional microphones/speakers need to be into Lync.
- Ongoing work with our current clients includes:
- Several Unified Contact Centre solutions, including Attendant and Service desk solutions, based on WORKSTREAMPEOPLE’s AnyWhere365
- Migration of analogue devices (phones and fax) to Lync using AudioCodes MediaPack gateways
- Implementation of Emergency Phone solution using AudioCodes gateways and Lync
- Deployment of Polycom VVX phones using the latest Polycom UCS software
- Proof of concept with Spectralink WiFi phone for Lync
We have also been busy improving our website and social media feeds. We have added a ‘Products Page’ where you can see what products we have available for demo and to purchase. New products are being added all the time so please keep checking back to see what’s new. Improvement work to our website is ongoing so you can expect to see more changes soon. We will keep you posted via our social media feeds, so don’t forget to follow us!