To keep you up-to-date on what’s been going on in our world, we’re going to post a monthly update summarising what we’ve been up to.
Pre-May we had a very busy start to the year including a trip to Melbourne, Australia and Breda in the Netherlands for Lync Enterprise Voice rollouts. We also attended the Microsoft Lync Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Back in the UK, having become a SMART partner, we have a new demo office at Milton Hall showcasing the Smart Room System for Microsoft Lync. We have also installed Crestron and Smart Lync Room Systems and delivered user training in the UK and Belgium.
The month of May has seen us just as busy! So what have we been up to…
- Our third Lync 2013 installation and rollout at one of the Medical Research Councils
- Exchange 2013 upgrade for 200 users at a Medical Research Council
- Installation of Smart Lync Room systems at leading pharma company on the Cambridge Science Park
- Added Blync and Busylights to the demo room at Milton Hall
- Preparation and planning for Office 365 migration for Cambridge sixth form college
- Celebrated the ‘ISA 2014 Award for IT Innovation’ with Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies for their Lync 2013 project
- UK Based Lync Enterprise Voice Deployment
- Replaced legacy phone system with Lync Enterprise Voice
- AudioCodes Median 1000 deployed as gateway allowing for interoperability with MS Lync
- Replaced 750 phones with Plantronics Headsets and Polycom VVX range handsets
- Installed and trained users in use of Anywhere 365 Contact Centre
Moving into June we’re planning for a major European rollout of Lync Enterprise Voice and are hoping to continue showing off MS Lync and the Lync room systems. Please get in touch if you’d like a demo at our Cambridge office.